Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Oh, and look, some John Norman Collins poser has a My Space page

Imagine that. In my continuing research I see it right there, on Google, typed in John Norman Collins, and there about 4 or 5 links down is the link to his My Space page:

http://www.myspace.com/iamjohnnormancollins

Well poser, you seem to have copied VERBATIM his Crime Library page for your innermost thoughts and wishes.

Is it too much to ask it REALLY be him one day? I'd have a few things to relate to him. Oh yes, I would....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witch King, I think the real John Norman Collins would sign in as John Chapman, as I believe that's what he changed his name to when he was in prison.

I find it a little disturbing that someone would want to be thought of as a serial killer. Let's hope this poser doesn't act out his fantasies. Ypsilanti and EMU have enough problems at the moment.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Witch King of Angmar said...

You got that right

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home