Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dear Yahoo---You're FUCKWADS

Indulge me, I'm a troll and I'm mad. I'd like to use my blog to excoriate Yahoo for their decision to stop allowing news comments on their website. Yes I know it's THEIR site but YES I also know they're about to lose THOUSANDS of pairs of eyes looking at banner ads and other smaller ads. People went there FOR the trolling going on. We were the only funny/clever/disgusting ones there. There's nothing left. We MADE that place. So,

Neil Budde
General Manager
Yahoo! News

You can go fuck yourself and your new high falutin' audience while your website slowly swirls the bowl of obscurity as Yahoo becomes the new LYCOS. There are better free news sites and better free email available. Your decision is absurd. You HAD a captive, consistent, and LOYAL audience and you decided we weren't classy enough. Enjoy your new site Neil, you'll be a circle jerk of one.

We now return you to your normal blog.

--Witch King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home