Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Right as rain on the bomb threats

I won't go on and on about this as the LAST thing you wanna read is self-congratulatory spew but indeed, police DID trace bomb threat information back to Mr. Cho's room at Virginia Tech. It's funny, as SOON as I heard that on the news my ears pricked up and I just KNEW it was him. Intuition I suppose.

Also, we're STILL waiting on Eastern Michigan University President John Fallon to RESIGN in disgrace for putting his own want to be a super secret police pal over the safety of tens of thousands of Eastern Michigan students, faculty and staff.

Mr. Fallon, please resgin before I have to make this a big messy deal all through Ypsilanti....

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the pressure dude, I work in the EMU admin offices and they have seen your posts and are none too happy.

It's funny, they are madder at YOU than the reason they got to this point

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witch King,
Someone on EMU's campus just told me about your blog.

Thanks for trying to have our safety as your top issue in this. I feel that was really lost for whatever reason. I think Fallon should resign too.

Thank You
E.L.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Witch!

So far you've made two predictions on here, #1 was where the serial killer in England lived and you were really close. You also said these bomb threats would come back to the killer. Two for two.

Oz (from the Yahoo group)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good call on the bomb threats Witch King!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home