Friday, April 27, 2007

The EMU SMOKING GUN uncovered

Yes my roaring cats, we now have the smoking gun in the sad tale of Laura Dickinson, and Eastern Michigan University student whose rape and murder were covered up by not just John Fallon, but now we find out by Eastern Michigan Communications Director Pam Young. Pam Young, I am now calling for your resignation as well. "I suggest laying low on this"? The the hell kind of thinking is that? Yeah, who cares that Orange Taylor III is running around your campus and community. Pam Young's job it appears is to make uncomfortable issues 'go away'. Pam Young and John Fallon both FAILED and BOTH need to resign.

Click on image to see larger size cover up email from Pam Young in official report uncovered by your old pal Witch King
youngcover

Labels: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, great work WK.
Oz

8:56 AM  
Blogger Witch King of Angmar said...

Thanks Oz, as soon as I get one with this I promise I'll be spending more time at the Yahoo group!

WK

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, a friend told me about this site! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! 1 of my friends lived in Hill Hall and they didn't even change their keys out she said even though the killer took Laura's keys! He could have got back inside and they didn't do anything! UR doing the right thing.
Liz

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I posted here yesterday that the EMU administration is in a tizzy over the postings you made. KEEP IT UP. The admin assistants and staff are all supporting you but the big wigs aren't. They are mad at you I think. I'll keep you up to date.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Witch King of Angmar said...

I appreciate all your kind words everyone. I thank you. I'd also invite you all to get a sign up and or sign in so I know who I'm talking to. Anonymous is fine but at least make up a name so I can refer to you insiders at EMU as Agent X or something.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witch King, it's JOHN Fallon at EMU, not James. I know this seems nitpicky, but it's not for people who might want to do a search on that name. I want President Fallon to get all the "credit" he's due.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Witch King of Angmar said...

kally-THANK YOU

Derrrrrrrrrr

10:12 AM  
Blogger Witch King of Angmar said...

Hat tip to kally for keeping me honest on this JOHN Fallon, not James.

Shame on the rest of you ;)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John or James, either way he needs to GO.
Liz

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home